Sales Representative in COLLINGWOOD, Victoria
Edit your ad
Other: The ad is older than 3 months.
To maintain and expand existing customer base for the state of Victoria and South Australia. This role involves travelling on road and interstate to sell 4 ranges a year as well as stock. Two days on the road by a running cycle which director organises end of each month.
- Attending and participating in weekly meeting with Director and Office Manager
- Selling of 4 indent ranges per year
- Plan week ahead and achieving target from previous week
- Selling stock via the cycles and also via email
- Reporting each week what was written on indent plus stock and also commenting in calendar on details and feedback
- Achieving targets and stock sales set by the director
- Tidy up showroom make sure everything available is hanging and sold outs are taken off to send to stores
- Potentials – targets achieved with potentials per month and receive bonuses based on 5 new stores a month with targets achieved